LIOL B - Low intensity
The low intensity LED obstacle light is in compliance with ICAO rules type A/B and FAA L-810, for night lighting only.
"The low intensity obstacle lights type B are red steady burning lights used for night and twilight beaconing and which intensity is 32 cd."
Decree of 7th December 2010
- Based on a LED technology
- Red steady burning nocturnal light 32cd
- Lifetime : minimum 10 years at 20°C
- Polycarbonate protective glass UV resistant
- Protection degree : IP66
- Weight : 1 kg
- Available in 12, 24, 48 VDC and 115, 230 VAC
Business application :
- Wind measurement masts